What WE do
The first Six Sustainable Development Goals shape our work and why we do it.
1) End to Poverty - Poverty is not just a lack of income, its a lack of education, food healthcare, shelter, political inclusion, choice, safety and dignity.
2) Zero Hunger - Extreme hunger and malnutrition remains a barrier to sustainable development as individuals are less productive, prone to disease and thus unable to earn more and improve their livelihoods.
3) Good Health & Well-Being - Universal health coverage and access to safe and affordable medicines and vaccines for all.
4) Quality Education - Education helps to reduce inequalities and to reach gender equality. It also empowers people everywhere to live more healthy and sustainable lives. Education is also crucial to fostering tolerance between people and contributes to more peaceful societies.
5) Gender Equality - This is not only a fundamental human right, but a necessary for reducing poverty to promoting the health, education, protection and the well-being of girls and boys.
6) Clean Water & Sanitation - Issues such as water scarcity, water pollution and degraded water-related ecosystems are some issues which increase poverty, hunger and reduce peace, human rights, ecosystems and education.
Every website has a story, and your visitors want to hear yours. This space is a great opportunity to give a full background on who you are, what your team does and what your site has to offer. Double click on the text box to start editing your content and make sure to add all the relevant details you want site visitors to know.
If you’re a business, talk about how you started and share your professional journey. Explain your core values, your commitment to customers and how you stand out from the crowd. Add a photo, gallery or video for even more engagement.